Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's going on

Good afternoon! It's supposed to be Wordless Wednesday...but we'll go with Word Wednesday.

I won some stuff! It's always fun to win something. I won some body wash from Simply Stacie, and I won a t-shirt from Billy.com.

Cordie is doing good at Nikki's for daycare. Today is her 2nd full day this week. Monday she didn't sleep at all, but I spoke with Nikki on the phone and she said she napped both in the AM and PM and Duncan did too. Duncan is on this verge of not napping - it's about 50/50 now, and that's tough!! He's also still not potty trained - but I don't think we're too far off. I'm still not fretting over it. No point. Can't make him do it. And I'm not going to punish him for it. But I do encourage him a lot :)

Monday Bill and I went down to the States to do some shopping for back to work. So I got some clothes there. I'm not a good shopper. Bill was sweet to come along with me though.

Housing update (you didn't think I wouldn't mention this now did you?). We are officially sold. Subjects were removed on Monday, but they had only received verbal confirmation on the financing, but on Tuesday the hard copy came through. So that sweet little SOLD sticker is on our sign.

But then back to the finding a new house. We still have our eyes on the one we loved. We went back yesterday afternoon with 1/2 my family in tow - my parents, my brother Jeff, and the kids to poke around again. They do have an accepted offer, but it sounds like it might collapse, so we're writing a back up offer today. We will also be looking at a few more places in case we need to keep looking because the other one we like sold in two days.

I'll let you know!

I was going to clean out my closet today. I got a bunch of boxes from the liquor store this morning after I went to Aquafit (awesome work out - she was like the Jillian Michaels of aquafit "FASTER! FASTER!" and she'd point at people "HARDER!" lol... it was awesome). Anyhow, it's going to look like we drink a whole lot, but quite honestly those boxes are great - good size, sturdy... let people think what they will :)

No comments: