Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday - uhg

I think I feel worse today than yesterday. Duncan was up from about 12:40 - 2 AM. He was just crying the whole time. I changed him, got him a fresh bottle, but he just did not settle down. But we let him cry himself to sleep. He was fine this morning! Maybe a little tired, but in a good mood and seemed to be no worse for wear. But Bill and I feel pretty pooped! So that probably didn't help with the whole "I'm supposed to rest" thing.

And then I broke one of my Pyrek measuring cups on the tile floor in the upstairs bathroom. Pyrex does not break nicely. It sent shards of glass everywhere. So here I'm feeling gross, trying to pick up shards of glass... I poked myself a few times, but I think I got it all.

Otherwise, Bean is nice and active! It's fun. I don't remember when my sciatic pain started when I was pregnant with Duncan, but so far I'm doing great in that regard. And only 4 1/2 more weeks at work! It just gets harder to get the energy up to go every day along with the commute, so I'm glad I'm stopping sooner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HIYA CAROLE!!
My heart goes out to you. I've had the occasional long night like that, but not with nonstop crying. And those long nights take a lot out of me even now--on leave! With no cares in the morning!!!
And PYREX!
And HOORAY FOR BEAN!
And EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!