Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Morning

Good morning!
Not much to report here, but it's been pretty quiet on the blogging front, so I thought I'd say hi.
It's spring! Really, doesn't look much different than winter yesterday, but I'll take it. Dark and rainy here in Vancouver...oh boy downtown is such a gloomy place on mornings like this. But I got my Tea from Timmy's (come on baby, let's roll up that rim and win!)
Been a quiet week for us. Nikki and the kids have all been fighting the stomach flu for over a week now, and so we've just been watching and praying that Duncan doesn't get it. He hasn't yet, but Brayden threw up again yesterday, so who knows if it might still hit him. I hope not!
Bill is flexing today, so I hope those 2 boys have a great day together. I think there is a trip to the mall and or library in the works.
2 weeks left at work for me! Actually I'm keeping busy, which makes the time go fast - how I like it. Ronnie says she doesn't think she'd be able to concentrate if she only had 2 weeks left. I think if I screwed around the whole time it would just drag on by.
Bean is nice and busy. 7 weeks left there! (or so).
So let's see... Oma and Opa came back from their trip this week, and so Duncan and I popped out to see them Tuesday evening. Oh boy was he so excited to see them. I think we might get together tomorrow for brunch or something. We used to meet at WhiteSpot but Duncan doesn't quite have the attention span for eating out, so we've been taking turns making brunch at eachother's houses...although it's been a while since we've done that. We'll figure it out.
It's Theresa's birthday tomorrow. She is having an open house for her Jewelry she's selling (Silpada) on Sunday afternoon which is doubling as her birthday party. So if you feel like coming out to her place let me know and I'll get you the details. The more the merrier.
And it's Ronnie's birthday the following Saturday. But that's a whole week from now.
Alright, I should get to it. Have a good Friday and a good weekend everyone.

No comments: