Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Evening

There just really isn't a lot to say! We've had a really low key weekend. I was still getting over that cold - and really low energy, and now it looks like Bill has come down with one!! Oh, disease house! I think we had 2 hours on Saturday where everyone felt healthy. LOL!

But we did go for a walk this afternoon, while it was still sunny, and that was nice. We had a coupon for A&W so we picked up some lunch and brought it home. I like A&W better than any other fast food place, but they are not the quickest.

I did read a book this weekend. I think I mentioned it the other day, "Skinny Dip" by Carl Hiaasen. Really cute. 3 days for a book is pretty quick for me, so you can tell I was into it. It was only about 365 pages or so, but still I am not a quick reader. But now I'm back to "what do I read now?" I still have books in storage I've not read, but they are in storage. We need to take care of that soon.

This time change is going to be so hard on Duncan tomorrow. On us too, but it will be like getting him up at 4:40 and sending him off to Nikki's at 5:15 instead of 6:15, so I warned Nikki he is going to be really tired. She knows. Hopefully that will get him back into a normal routine pretty quick b/c he'll be tired at night. Tonight I have a feeling it will be 8 or 8:30 before he's in bed. Normally he's down around 7:30, and with very little fuss.

Only 4 weeks left at work. I ended up only being in 2 days last week, so I'd really like to make an effort to be there 5 days a week for my remaining time!

Alright, that's all on this end! Making butter chicken for dinner tonight. Yum! Looking forward to that. Bought the sauce on sale at Costco.

No comments: