Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sweet!

My coworkers just surprised me with a good bye baby gift.

It's funny b/c a few weeks ago I admitted to Bill "what if they don't? What if I don't matter enough?" (you know how illogical baby brain can work). I then admitted that I know it's silly to think that way, but there it was.

But I was still surprised today. I stood up to grab something from the printer and they were all there grinning at me. It was just sweet and kind. Alisha and Maria had a blast shopping at the Bay. They were great for getting gender neutral summer stuff. Most of our newborn stuff is more winter-ish, so that's also awesome.

Anyhow, I wanted to share that it was sweet and kind and I thank them all.

But it doesn't change the fact that I only now have one day left :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Such fun! You deserve to be spoiled!