Friday, October 17, 2008

We're a mess!

Both Bill and I are home from work today.

As you may have read on Bill's blog, his iritis has flared again, which is causing problems with depth perception, causing dizziness, and consequently nausea. Nice 'eh? So while he actually has a flex day today, he's feeling pretty cruddy.

And then I woke up with a nasty headache. So while I wasn't planning on being home today...ta da! Here I am! I actually think I'm going back to bed soon. Might as well. Duncan was up early and he just went back down for a nap, so I'm going to follow. If this headache goes away I might take him out to some thrift shops later to see if we can throw together a Halloween Costume for him. I'm thinking pirate - nice and simple. Black track pants, white shirt, black vest, bandana on the head... voila. Really, we're just taking him around the complex, but it will still be fun.

Well have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sorry to hear that both you and Bill are not well. Praying for healing!!!

Brian has decided to be a hobo - also an easy costume. Clothes two sizes too big and a dirty face.

Take care and get some rest!