Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Well it was a happy birthday for me. I just need to say I have the most wonderful husband ever. Bill, being the awesome man that he is, ordered several cd's from Scottish Folk Musician Dougie MacLean, direct from Dougie's web site, and signed and all. I can't recommend Dougie highly enough, and I just think it's awesome Bill thought of such an awesome gift. Thanks again sweetheart.

For dinner last night we made homemade pizza - which I love. So it was the perfect Birthday dinner for me. I had some awesome cuddles from Duncan - it was a good night.

I also have awesome friends and family - from Mom who dropped off a card, beautiful plant arrangement, and chocolate cake, to Ronnie who gave me a Starbucks card - which is allowing me to enjoy a Grande Soy Pumpkin Spice Latte right now - to Theresa who tried to buy me tea yesterday afternoon. I say tried b/c she forgot her wallet at her desk. Convenient? Well get this, Starbucks says "don't worry, we'll get it next time". They see us in there all the time, so I guess they know she's good for it. I told her it was a handy trick though.

Tonight we at Mom and Dad's for dinner. Tomorrow night we've got people coming over! Yay! So it's like a 3 day celebration. And well you know, I'm worth it, so that's okay. LOL!!!! JK!! I'm really not that cocky.

Love you all. Hope you're well.