In honor of Valentine's Day....
Carole and Bill
1.What are your middle names? his is John, mine is Johanna.
2. How long have you been together? 10 years
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? 2 years - online
4. Who asked who out? well we met online, so it kind of didn't work that way.
5. How old were each of you when you met? I was 25 he was 24
6. How old are each of you now? I'm 35, he is 33
7. Whose siblings do you see the most? Mine, easily. His are 5000 km away
8. Did you go to the same school? No
9. Are you from the same hometown? not even. We grew up on opposite coasts
10. Who is the most sensitive? I am.
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? I was going to say Hawaii, but St. John's Newfoundland is further
12. Who hogs the bed? he says I do, I disagree
13. Who wakes up earlier? I do usually, but we take turns getting up with the kid
14. Who has the bigger family? Well we've both got same number of siblings, but I think I win in the extended family department.
15. How do you spend the holidays? with my family
16. Do you have little pet names for each other? not really.
17. How long did it take to get serious? a few months. talking to a person for 2 hours on the phone every night will do that
18. Who sings better? I think he does
19. Who’s older? I am
20. Who snores? we both do
21. Who’s better with the computer? We both have our strengths
22. Who drives when you are together? About 50/50
23. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? again, about equal.
24. Who kissed who first? we met in an airport, so I think it was equal
25. Who eats more sweets? I do.