Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mid-week check in

Hey everyone,

Not much to report here, but just saying hello. It’s pouring out today, but I don’t have a problem with that b/c we’re still working on trying to get rid of the pile of snow in front of our place that fell 2 months ago. And now they say flurries tonight. That’s okay though, it is still winter!

I might be getting an ear infection again. It’s been sore somewhat, but not really bad. I really don’t want to take antibiotics if I don’t need to (aside from Bean on Board), but I also don’t want it to flare up like it did last time. I guess I’ll “play it by ear” HA HA HA HA HA….

Trying a new recipe in the crock pot today. I’m a little skeptical for two reasons. It sounds absolutely delicious if it works out, but 1st I’m using my crock pot on a timer I’ve never used before, so if the timer doesn’t work I’ll need to toss the whole chicken b/c I think it sitting out for 12 hours probably makes it not to healthy any more, and 2nd I’m afraid I’m going to come back to a charred chicken as this recipe does not call for any liquids. We’ll see!

I have the cutest little boy ever!! Okay, I know those of you with cute little boys think you’ve got the cutest little boy ever, but I’m just declaring right now that I win. *grin*. We spent yesterday evening, after supper, watching videos of Duncan when he was tiny – in the jolly jumper, learning to walk, giggling. He thought it was the funniest thing “Again! Again!”. When we picked him up last night they said “you’d better have a little girl” b/c Duncan keeps saying he’s going to have a little sister. Too cute. All little baby girls are “Hannah” – Nikki’s baby’s name.

No comments: