Monday, September 8, 2008

Hey Jenn!

To be honest I can't keep track of which email address to email you at, so I'll do it this way.

I have that thing you'd like to borrow for Paige's arrival. However I don't know how I am going to get it to you on time. We're super swamped in our free time trying to get the house ready to list.

I know Kevin works downtown (Ronnie told me) would it work for me to coordinate with him? Or is there some other way I could work it out to see you before Missy arrives? Let me know!

1 comment:

PrincessButtercup said...

Fuhneee! That is too cute. I love how we all communicate. yes meeting up with Kevin is a super idea, he takes his backpack with him when he goes to work. He will not be back until Wednesday. I will try try try to remember to email you current contact info :) THANKS FOR THINKING OF ME!!!!