Monday, November 30, 2009

Today - November 30, 2009

Today…

Outside my window: It's dark out, but it was sunny this afternoon, which was gorgeous and refreshing. Duncan even got to play outside, which was awesome.

I am hearing: I have the new Celtic Women special on PBS. But I'm not even a huge Celtic Women fan, but there was nothing else on, and it's nice background music.

I am thinking: Not a whole heck of a lot. It's 9 PM and I'm winding down.

I am hoping: That Duncan sleeps better tonight. Last night he was up at 3:30, 4:45, 5:50, 6:40... I'm a wee bit pooped. On the other hand, Cordie has been sleeping through the night, which is awesome.

I am reading: Well, I haven't read anything in the past week, but still working on Echo!! Don't get me wrong! It's a great book, I'm just not taking time to read.

I am creating: Quilts for my sister in laws. I've only got 24 days left, better get on that.

I am wearing: My pjs.

In the kitchen:

* Monday: tonight was chicken and dumplings and spinach salad

The rest of the week, in no specific order - I believe a meatball dish, something with steak, something with chicken...

Around the house: Today I went through both kid's dressers. Tanya, I have a bunch of size 3 stuff for Warren when you're ready... and eventually for Xavier. *grin*.

Plans for the week: Well, tomorrow is my sweet little boy's 3rd birthday. Wow. 3!! We had his little party on Saturday, but Bill has tomorrow off (which Duncan doesn't know yet). We're going for lunch with Oma and Opa after school. We'll give him his gifts after nap b/c if we do it before then he'll not want to a. go to school b. take a nap. We got him 2 books, a puzzle, the new Backyardigans dvd, and a nifty addition to his railway set. Yeah, we're suckers. Otherwise, Friday night I'm heading into Vancouver with my Mom to get my hair done, do some shopping, and then we'll come back here, drop Cordie off, and then go out for dinner. This is a belated birthday present from Mom, and I'm looking forward to it. On Saturday the church is providing free babysitting during the day so parents who want to go Christmas shopping, or whatever it is you want to do. On Sunday I'm planning on going with my parent's to the Singing Christmas Tree at Broadway Church. I haven't been in years, so that will be cool.
A few of my favorite things:

A picture thought:

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hey you remembered to post this without me! :)

Happy birthday to Duncan, a day late.