Monday, November 3, 2008

Yay Bean!

Good evening!

We had our second maternity appointment tonight. I can't believe I'm in the 2nd trimester already. At the last appointment baby was too tiny for the heart beat monitor to pick up and the ultrasound machine (they have a mini one right in the office) to pick anything up.

Well it's amazing how much can change in 4 weeks. Baby is doing awesome (so is mama btw). Heartrate was about 170, we saw her legs, heart, head, face, arms... and she was busy (I like to say she, we have no idea and we're not going to find out). Yesterday after I'd made dinner and was sitting down I was convinced I'd felt her move already. At 1st I thought I was crazy, but then on a board I'm on some other Moms due around the same time said the same thing. Maybe Jennifer would be the best person to answer to that. Anyhow, it was all really cool and makes it that much more real.

Yay Bean! It was nice to see ya kid!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I felt Warren crazy early at either 11 weeks or 13 weeks - I forget which. The cup of coffee and the high-intensity assembly that I was leading may have helped Peanut be so active, but either way, I felt him! It was AWESOME.
So YEAH! Yay BEAN!

PrincessButtercup said...

Nope you are not crazy! You proably did feel her. I didn't feel Paige until she was like...15 weeks? I will have to go back in my blogs but I felt Sam and Austin at 9 weeks...maybe, my mind is fuzzy on that... either way, you are not crazy! :) PS I am so glad you have a name for her already. Hiya Bean! Welcome to blogland already :)

Laura said...

So cool Carol! Second babies are felt much earlier than first ones. This time round you have an idea of what is happening.

So happy to welcome a new baby - glad both you and baby are well.

Anonymous said...

just reading your blog made me smile. i think that those are the moments that connect all moms. no matter who it is, you can't help but be happy.

glad you're feeling well too!