Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Good news

We could all use good news right?

Bill saw the doctor today and his iritis is "better". He'll still need a few days before he can return to work, but we're grateful that he is now able to plan on returning to work. Praise the Lord!

Otherwise, not much on the go. Duncan is good, Bean is good, we have a showing for the house this afternoon, but we all know how the markets are, so while I am continually hopeful, I'm not getting my hopes up as it were.

No comments on the US election. Not my country so I don't really have a say now do I? :)Plus, I'd rather keep this a non-political blog.

Ladies, sorry I've farted out on you for Saturday night. I hope you're not mad at me. If you are, let me know and let's talk.

Lunchtime!

1 comment:

Laura said...

So glad that Bill is getting better! What an answer to prayer.

I will pray for a buyer for your place!