Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend Wrap

Hello! How are you? I'm good thanks! Blogs have been quiet lately, but I haven't been writing much myself, so I can't really fault anyone. It's busy for everyone!

Work is crazy busy. Very much a keep your nose to the grind stone feel right now (sometimes it's a bit lighter), but that's alright. I'm quite keeping on top of things, and that's what's important.

Weekend was good. Friday night my Dad bought us all tickets to go to the Vancouver Giant's game. Ronnie took Duncan for us (thanks Ronnie!) and we had a great time. 1st Giant's game I've ever been to, and they won 6-4 over Kamloops. Anyone who knows me well knows I am not a hockey fan, but it didn't matter. I know when to make all the appropriate "ohhhh"s and of course "Yay!" sounds. Bill said I was convincing :)

And it was a bit stormy that night so poor Ronnie had no power (Chris was at work) and it came on once and the smoke detectors (all hardwired) all went off, scaring Duncan quite silly. He was quiet out of sorts when we got him home and took about 1/2 hour to get him settled back to bed. But he had a good time. I know that.

Saturday was low key. Grocery shopping and Duncan and I went al the way over to Theresa's house for a visit.

Sunday - this afternoon out at Mom and Dad's (it was Dad's 69th birthday on Friday!) and had dinner with the family. Really nice. Really laid back and just a relaxing time.

And back to the grindstone tomorrow!

I haven't heard from anyone if you're able to come to Duncan's birthday party on the 6th. If you can't/don't want to come, no problem, but just let me know so I can plan! Have a good week!

No comments: