Thursday, November 27, 2008

Christmas version of answer all these questions...

Okay everyone, lets have fun with this!
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay,
here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just
copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that
you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then
send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that
sent it to you......Tis the Season to be NICE!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. More fun to open.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial – because the cats like climbing (and knocking over) real ones.

3. When do you put up the tree? Any time after the beginning of December. Could be the 1st. It could be the 15th.

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually Jan 2 or 3. Before going back to work.

5. Do you like Egg Nog? It’s alright. I like real eggnog, with rum, but that means no eggnog for this girl this year.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I honestly can’t recall. Sorry Mom.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Duncan.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? I will soon! It was Oma’s. And I’m bringing it to work and I’m going to be all politically in correct and shout it out that it’s Christmas at Carole’s desk.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. I like receiving them, so it kind of works both ways.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can’t recall any specifically.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Almost any form of a Christmas Carol, except that horrible Vanessa Williams version I saw a few years ago. That was brutal.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When I think of it.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don’t think so.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Does wine count under the “eating” category?

16. Lights on the tree? Um, duh.

17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Whatever it takes to be at home. Some years it meant traveling. I think the question is more “would you go to Hawaii for Christmas” type idea. Although tempting some times, no, I like to be home.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? I can. In fact we were reading ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas to Duncan last night and I learned that it’s “Donder”. I always thought it was Donner!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Well… stockings and just gifts from us Christmas morning, then to church, then to Mom and Dad’s then we’re working on an afternoon opening.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The fact that my work insists on calling it a “Seasonal Gathering” Give me a break!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Don’t have any. I love it all. If it sparkles, I like it.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? *shrug*

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Just for Duncan to love and enjoy Christmas. I hope he “gets it”.

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Laura.

27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Any number of people.

No comments: