Monday, June 9, 2008

Sick again

I’m sick again! Uhg. I have some chest congestion/infection thing. Random bouts of coughing and sputtering – very unflattering I can assure you. I’m here though! I need my next flex day for the quilt shop hop, which is June 20-21 and if I don’t go to work I don’t get the day off! Nice motivation ‘eh?

Had a fantastic weekend celebrating Bill’s 33rd birthday with friends and family. I’m glad we’re given excuses to get together with people because sometimes life gets so busy you forget to schedule stuff. Saturday night, a bit later, Chris and Ronnie and Bill and me played Wii Mario Kart. It’s a hoot of course. I’m still trying to get my hands on a Wii Fit.

Congratulations to our friends Gina and Scott who delivered a beautiful baby girl on June 7. I love all the babies people are having! I think we have a month break and then it’s Nikki’s turn next.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We loved having you over on Friday.