Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day care solutions

So Nikki might not be able to take Duncan through until August now. I don't blame her, frankly I thought she was brave saying she could. But this pregnancy has been harder on her and so the doctor is telling her to put her feet up as much as she can. So we need to see if we can find care for Roo for July.

Our 1st option is to see if Jen (who is taking him in August and September) might be available a month earlier.

But a 2nd option presented itself this afternoon when I was walking by my coworker who lives in our neck of the woods and whose older daughters baby sit. I asked him if one of his girls might be interested in having a month long baby sitting stint. We'd have her come to our house, and we'd pay a bit more b/c she'd be coming to our place. He thought it was a great idea and thinks she might go for it too. We'll see how it pans out, but I think it's a great idea!

Hopefully by July the weather will be more summer like. I loved what my coworker called it today - June-uary. It's so cold out there! For June that is. And here it's about 40 out on the US Eastern Seaboard and Southern Ontario area. Ok, give me this any day! I hate it when it's that hot.

No comments: