Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday and annoying web sites

Good morning! Well at least for another 45 minutes. The commute in was a breeze today, and this week I get "short hours" which means I'm done at 3:30 - sweet! More time with my little boy. I just met Ronnie for a coffee - it's so much more reasonable weatherwise out there today. Warm (pleasantly so) and a bit muggy, but no where near as hot.

Weekend was generally a just get stuff done weekend. Car was in for servicing, went to Costco (kept it reasonable), brunch at Denny's (disgusting). In the afternoon we wandered around in Maple Ridge for a bit and then went to the meat shop and farm market. We rented 10,000 BC which wasn't bad but I was hoping for more prehistoric stuff. The plot has been done a million times over, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Sunday after church (and after a nice long nap) we went out to Mom and Dad's to water the vegetable garden for them. Duncan got soaked to the skin and thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

I'm trying to access the Canadian Tire web site (yep, busy at work - actually I am) and it just won't load proper!! You know I feel in today's age where so many people depend on the intraweb for information you should have a reliable website. I want to know if they sell sheds. Okay, I know they do, but the kind I'm looking for. But even if it loads past the 1st page (where you have to give your postal code) and get to the main page, none of the links are working beyond that. Stupid heads :P

But really, back to work. I'm getting take out for lunch (don't normally). Shall I get Subway, Greek, or something else? I don't want salad, soup, or a sandwich. No sushi. I had Thai last week with Theresa (but it was good).

2 comments:

PrincessButtercup said...

what did you end up having for lunch?

CaroleM said...

Subway. Meatball sub actually. I know, not the most healthy, but oh boy it was tasty!