Saturday, October 17, 2009

Random Thoughts

1. Why is it that when I sleep on my right side I put my arms a certain way, and it's totally comfortable, but when I sleep on my left I can't seem to get my arms the same way, and therefore achieve the same amount of comfort?

2. I have no problem buying No Name brand or a house brand, but I don't care what they say, there are certain things that don't compare. Like ketchup. Like most cereal. Like macaroni and cheese.

3. If we had a big earthquake today we totally would not be prepared. The whole supplies for three days thing? Yeah, not so much. That reminds me we also need to get a will done up now we've got kids.

4. Ronnie has the flu - probably H1N1. How much does that suck? She's feeling better, but it's still brutal. If I got hit with the flu (any flu) we'd be hooped b/c I wouldn't be able to watch the kids. What do single Mom's do? (or single Dads). Bless them.

5. Need a lift? Check out GivesMeHope.com

No comments: