Friday, May 16, 2008

Pay it Forward

We had a small pay it forward moment last night. We were at the Tim Hortons Drive Thru and went we got up to pay they informed us that the person in front of us had paid for our coffee already. How nice is that?! I don't remember recognizing the car, so it really does appear to be random. So at that, we paid for the coffee of the fellow behind us. (It was still cheaper than our two!).

Otherwise, how is everyone? I know Tanya and Andre are busy with Warren. I look forward to meeting him! I need to email them this morning. Ronnie and I were in super early this morning, but getting lots done, so that's good.

Bill's iritis has flared again, so that sucks for him. He has a flex day today and is home with Roo. I think there will be much playing outside today because it is such a glorious day!

Have a good weekend!

No comments: