- The smell of fresh baked bread that's filling the house right now
- 8 days until we move! (for the 1st time!)
- It's Duncan's last day of school (we're celebrating because he had a wonderful year)
- Although she'll be walking soon, Cordie actually crawls now instead of army crawling
- I've been getting to read books lately - it's wonderful!
- friends who take time off work to help us clean and move
- Father's! It's Father's Day this weekend and I have a wonderful one, my kids have a wonderful one, and my husband has a wonderful one. We're blessed!
- Mild weather. I know people are whining b/c it's not hot and sunny, but this is perfect in my opinion
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Further to Tanya's post, she encouraged us to join in: