Thursday, December 10, 2009

Uhg

There are many times during the day I feel like writing a post, but I've just been busy, and haven't.

I write blog posts in my head all the time. At least titles for them.

The other morning it was "Socks in the Dark".

And the next morning it was "Chasting Cats in the dark". Sense a theme here? For the record I neither found my socks, nor did I chase the cats. I went with cold feet, and let the cats jump on me.

Nancy did a Christmas Meme on her blog the other day. I want to do that one. Not tonight.

Bill and I are hungry. It's 10:50 PM and it's bed time. We ate dinner almost 5 horus ago and I am so freaking tempted to order a pizza. We almost never, ever order pizza.

Okay, let's back up. Take out. A few weeks ago we decided we'd try to cut out take out altogether. We don't go to restaurants often, but we do like take out. I like eating in the comfort of my own home. Anyhow, we did fine last week (Mom taking me for Greek on Friday night does not count), and so far this week too. So ordering pizza would totally count as getting take out.

But it would be yummy!

But I will go to bed instead. I should get Cordelia up once to eat yet. Depending on the weather Mom and Cordie and I are heading down to Marysville tomorrow night. We might get snow, and if it looks like we're going to get too much we might need to cancel. I'm honestly not too concerned, but we'll see how it pans out.

Goodnight.

No comments: