Thursday, December 11, 2008

A kind of contest

Good morning folks.

I’m running a kind of a contest. If I win I will either give you, or share the prize with you.

Our Health and Wellness Committee (H&W) is having a contest. Entries need to be in by December 16, 2008. So the deadline for you is December 15, 2008.

The prize is a Nintendo Wii, a Wii Fit, and a Wii accessory pack. If you give me the winning idea (I can only submit one) will give you the Wii Fit, and if you don’t have a Wii yet, the Wii too. (I want the accessory pack). If you have a Wii, be honest b/c I have someone else I’d like to give it to.

Here is the challenge:

"What would you like to see from your H&W committee in 2009 and describe how your idea would benefit the entire office." Ideas will be judges on the basis of their creativity, practicality, cost-effectiveness and wide-spread impact.

So send me your ideas by December 15, 2008. I can only pick one, and if I win, you do too!

No comments: