Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ABCs of me

Snagged from Nancy on my Moms list…
A = Age: 34
B = Bed size: Queen
C = Chores you hate: Vacuuming - I like clean floors but it's sweaty work.
D = Dessert you love: Ice cream
E = Essential start your day item: Coffee
F = Favorite actor(s): Ben Browder
G = Gold or Silver: Gold
H = Height: 5′9"
I = Instruments you play: Trombone (although it's been 13 years), we have a piano but I wouldn't claim I can play it
J= Job title: Disability Case Manager
K= Kids: 1
L = Living arrangements: Townhouse
M = My name is: Carole
N = Nicknames: Mama
O = Overnight hospital stay: 2 nights when Duncan was born
P= Pets: 2 cats Strider (or Dider as Duncan calls him) and Willow
Q = Favorite quote: It doesn't take all types, we've just got all types - WC Fields (I think)
R = Right or left handed: lefty
S = Siblings: 3 older brothers
T = Time you woke up today: Alarm went off 5:15, I got up 5:30
U = Unique about you: I'm me!! That's what's unique about me.
V = Vegetable you hate: parsley
W = Worst habit: laziness
X = X-Rays you’ve had : ankle
Y = Yummy food you make: Better Than Sex Cake
Z = Zodiac Sign: Libra

Now I know my ABCs…..

No comments: