Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Painting Party

If we had a painting party would you come and help?

We're thinking of doing some touch ups around the house - paint the master bedroom (never been done since we've lived there, 7 years now), and also the 3rd bedroom which will become Duncan's room. I was thinking the best way to get it done in one day (while pawning Duncan off on someone for the day) would be to have a few people over and help us get it done just quick and easy (including ceilings). I don't know when, but I'm just wondering if people are even up to this :) Let me know!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um... I think I'm busy...

PrincessButtercup said...

Bill!!! That means that you signed up for the caring of your child ;) I want to help... I really do, but timing is everything, so if I have had a baby, I can and if I haven't I would love to come with snacks and drinks... what do you think?