Monday, September 13, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



Hey, even if I don't post about much else, this is something simple I can do. I can't promise this will stay in this order, but it is essentially what we'll be noshing on this week!

Sunday - Nachos (these were yummy!)

Monday - Mushroom Linguine with chicken (I used spaghetti)

Tuesday - Saucy Beef and Peppers (let's be honest, it's a stir fry)

Wednesday - hamburgers and fries

Thursday - Pesto Chicken pasta and garlic bread - made with President's Choice Tomato Pesto

Friday - whatever we feel like!!

How about you? Check out http://orgjunkie.com/ for more meal plan ideas.

1 comment:

Fickle Cattle said...

I never plan my food for the week. I probably should. People say I'd save more money that way.

Friday is the best day I think. :-)

I am Fickle Cattle.