Sunday, November 18, 2012

Challenge Accepted

Andrea tagged me to do a 7 things about me, and hey, since it's been 2 months since I've written in this blog, why not?

Seven things you may or may not know about me....
1. When I was a child my two favourite shows were He-Man and Transformers. Now that I reflect, upon seeing Star Wars in the theater when I was 4, this all put me on a course to my current Geekiness. On a side note, that's awesome is that Cordie is already showing geeky traits  - and I'm thrilled :)
2. I competed in my first taekwondo tournament yesterday! Placed second in one step sparring. I went in to do my best and hey if I placed, cool, so I'm quite tickled.
3. I have a degree in Theology.
4. The kids have been watching Power Rangers Samurai lately, and I begrudgingly admit it's not that bad of a show. Yes, written for kids, but it's not as painful as I thought it would be.
5. I met my husband on a Tad Williams email discussion group.
6. Purple is my favourite colour.
7. I like wine :) (don't worry, not too much)

Time to get the kids to bed!

Oh wait I need to nominate 7 other people...

I might need to get back to that...

6 comments:

Absolutely Literate said...

Thanks Carole, that was fun! He-Man "the power of Grayskull".Who knew Fashion Plates were so universal. I got them out for Meaghan the other day because she was home sick and she loved them.

iraklitos kouk. said...

Hey nice blog, but you can grow up a lot faster by using --> http://hitleap.com/by/iwantmoney <--
to get hit for free! You may think what will I earn from this, well I will get 0,01$ for every person that press that link. Thank for reading this by the way and if you have any questions go to ->http://thegeekinyou.blogspot.com/2013/02/get-free-hits-views.html!!

Bridal saree said...

I admire the valuable info you offer you inside your articles. I’ll bookmark your website and have my kids examine up the following typically. I am really confident they will understand a lot of new stuff below than anybody else!

James Vaugh said...

nice one..
Top SEO Company India

karimunjawa tour said...

thanks for share, regards karimunjawa jepara

Deni Jepara said...

very nice
http://www.karimunjawaku.com