Andrea tagged me to do a 7 things about me, and hey, since it's been 2 months since I've written in this blog, why not?
Seven things you may or may not know about me....
1. When I was a child my two favourite shows were He-Man and Transformers. Now that I reflect, upon seeing Star Wars in the theater when I was 4, this all put me on a course to my current Geekiness. On a side note, that's awesome is that Cordie is already showing geeky traits - and I'm thrilled :)
2. I competed in my first taekwondo tournament yesterday! Placed second in one step sparring. I went in to do my best and hey if I placed, cool, so I'm quite tickled.
3. I have a degree in Theology.
4. The kids have been watching Power Rangers Samurai lately, and I begrudgingly admit it's not that bad of a show. Yes, written for kids, but it's not as painful as I thought it would be.
5. I met my husband on a Tad Williams email discussion group.
6. Purple is my favourite colour.
7. I like wine :) (don't worry, not too much)
Time to get the kids to bed!
Oh wait I need to nominate 7 other people...
I might need to get back to that...