Monday, March 14, 2011

Menu Planning Monday

Really, I do my menu planning from Saturday  - Friday, but I can post things on Monday.
So here we go:
Saturday was Chicken Fried Streak and Potatoes from Pioneer Woman. Yes, this was way out of the range of my daily points, but since Saturday is my free day, I decided to enjoy it. It was good. I can not imagine there are people who eat stuff like that every day.
Sunday - Jambalaya in slow cooker
Monday - turkey sloppy joes in slow cooker
Tuesday - taco chicken and potato foil wrap
Wednesday - Mushroom Burgers
Thursday  - Spaghetti and meatballs
Friday - Bill is home and I will be sending him grocery shopping and we'll make a new menu for the following week by then.
Cheers!

2 comments:

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

I haven't been able to menu plan... but it is on my to-do list, LOL! Thanks for stopping by my blog during the blog hop!
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

Hani said...

Nice menu.. I am loving your picks..
thanks for sharing
love
hani
http://craftionary.blogspot.com