Thursday, January 8, 2009

Misc. stuff

You can tell I'm home - blogging lots.

I think antibiotics are starting to kick in. Although still cruddy, less cruddy. I don't like to take them if I don't have to, but I'm grateful for modern medicine when needed!

2nd vehicle - we're going to become a 2 car family in the next few months. When I'm off work Bill will be taking to driving to work on his own, but I still need to get around. We're probably going to get a minivan. We'll need to see. We're really close to having paid off our car (as in a matter of months) so while it will suck to have another car payment, at least it won't be two at the same time.

Baked spaghetti - last night I tried this baked spaghetti recipe. It was yummy! But it made a whole bunch of food! Crazy. We barely put a dent in it. Jennifer, I think this one would actually be good to feed your clan!

Poor Ronnie - her car got stuck last night and it took her an hour to get out of the parking spot!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want you to get better, but at the same time I'm loving the blogging!